Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas (Thank you my "Vegans")


Before the day ends, I wanted to send out a quick note to everyone I've met over the last few months.  I started this blog over the summer as mostly a mechanism for me to document what I was going through, but once I hooked up with twitter, this blog was exposed to a number of other people, whom to my surprise were all too willing to jump in, offer their insight, and help me with my trials and tribulations.  Within the course of a few weeks, I was corresponding with people as if I had known them for years, now I am talking to people as if I have known them my whole life. It has been an experience that has caught me quite off guard, and has been truly a blessing for me.

In a short time, I've made friends all over the country, and the world.  Every one of you has given me some assistance or encouragement throughout this process.  I've had opportunities to vent and complain, and have always found someone to bring me back to earth.  This blog was just going to be a personal diary for me, but it has turned into a means to socialize my vegan transformation, and in doing so, open myself up to seek help and advice.  I've found no shortage of people wanting to help, and in the process, I've made a lot of friends.

Thanks to all of my "vegans" for helping me out over the past few months.  It has really made the whole experience quite enjoyable. Knowing at any given point in time, I can log in and find any one of you online.  It has and continues to be a great experience.  I look forward to the new year ahead, and getting to know you all better.

Thank you :) and Merry Christmas <3 <3

Brian

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know that many of us are learning from you, too! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vegan blogging community is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww!! thank YOU! i love our twitter family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome post!! Really proud of the awesome vegan blog community we all have cultivated and look forward to reading more of your posts in the new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, right back at you! That was a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for all the comments :) it is an awesome family, isn't it??? :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice post, Twitter is so great. It really brings people together.

    ReplyDelete