Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year


I wanted to get out a quick post at the beginning of the new year mainly to wish all of my friends and family a Happy New Year.  Last year was quite an upheaval for me:  My wife and I were enjoying our first full year of marriage, while raising our new "vegan nugget" Sam, who just turned 1 on the 26th (Dec).  In April we both transitioned to a vegan lifestyle and we never looked back.  Its been a hectic but overwhelmingly eye opening year for me.  I've learned more about life, food, family, and myself in one year, than I have in countless previous ones.  I look forward to more of the same in the coming year.

I started listing out names of the new friends I've made over the last few months, but quickly realized that there are way to many to list, and I would not want to omit anyone.  I am wishing all my "vegans" great success this coming year, and I hope to continue to get to know you all better.  Thank you all for your help and support these past few months.  I will look to you all for continued help and support in the coming year.  I will do my best to help you out whenever I can.

Happy New Years my Vegans Friends

Brian

2 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog a few days ago-how funny that we both chose the same picture for our NYE posts! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete